- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Model Number: 110
The smaller size makes this an ideal backhoe, easier to transport than a large Construction backhoe - modeled directly from John Deere 310 Backhoe Loader; employs custom-designed valves for precise operation and feathering; Power Curve boom design digs deep, even in short trench Construction style loader with low-angle boom arms made from high-strength low-alloy steel.
43-hp, 4-cylinder engine, direct injection diesel engine. A 12" or 24" digging bucket is available.
Backhoe detaches quickly allowing use of regular tractor implements requiring 3-PT hitch and rear PTO 4-Post ROPS (roll over protective structure) and FOPS (falling object protective structure) meets current construction safety standards
Easier to transport than a larger piece of equipment; requires only a heavy-duty pickup and trailer rated 10,000 lb. GVWR (Refer to state and local regulations for specific requirements). Trailer is available for rent.
Specs (Specifications may change due to continuous product development)
- MANUFACTURER: John Deere
- MODEL: 110 TLB
- Tractor Unit
- Manufacturer/Model: Yanmar 4TNE84
- Gross Eng. HP (kW) @ Rated Speed: 43.0 (32.1) @ 2600
- Net Eng. HP (kW) @ Rated Speed: 41.0 (30.6) @ 2600
- PTO Output HP (kW) @ Engine Speed: 33.0 (24.6) @ 2600
- Cylinders/Displacement, cu. in. (l): 4/121 (2.0)
- Rated Speed, rpm: 2600
- Fuel Tank Capacity, U.S. gal. (l): 15.3 (58)
- Volts/Alternator: 12V/40 Amp Std., 55 Amp Opt.
- Transmission Type: Electric controlled hydrostatic drive
- Steering Type: Hydrostatic Power
- PTO Standard, rpm: Rear @ 540
- PTO Control: Fully Independent
- PTO Engagement: Wet Disk
- 3-Point Hitch: Cat. I Opt. Field Installed
- Lift Cap.@ 24" bhnd lift pt.: 2500 lb.
- Direction Control: Dual Foot Pedal
- Instrumentation: Right Side Console
- Seat Conversion: Roll Over